Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grateful Mom’s Great Picks - Series 1



Efficient Products at Affordable Prices are Every Momma’s Dream

1.  Human Nature – I heart Human Nature! I stand by their values, and by the efficacy of their products. Since I was pregnant, I have been made aware of the dangers of synthetic chemicals that are so readily available in practically all my favorite brands. It was very challenging to find natural and safe products that I could regularly afford. When I discovered Human Nature, I was so excited that I eventually applied for dealership and overhauled our bathroom toiletries and replaced them with products from this proudly Philippine-made line of natural products. Even my baby uses Human Nature. Some of my personal favorites are:
a. Moisturizing Shampoo in Lush Vanilla -

   Keeps my hair soft and smelling great. Best of all, no residual build-ups even after daily usage. P289.75/500mL





b. Hand & Foot Salve in Strawberry – 

  Since having my baby, I wash my hands twice as often now which is probably twenty times in a day (!) on average so needless to say, I need to moisturize or I’m going to end up with scaly hands (that means no HHWW—Holding Hands While Walking with my husband, boohoo!). This product is super efficient that I just need to apply twice or thrice a day and my hands are kept super soft, and smelling sweet. P129.75/50g


c. 100% Natural Bug Shield -
   An anti-mosquito agent in lotion form. I apply this on Gabbie everyday without fear of chemicals on his delicate skin since this is 100% natural, plus this actually leaves his skin mega-moisturized that I have now ceased slathering on lotion on him after bath. P94.75/50mL

Check Human Nature website for their product lineup: http://humanheartnature.com/buy/


2.  Ygo’s Organics – This online store sells our favorite Happy Bellies Organic Baby Cereals at a much cheaper price than health stores in malls. They also have other baby munchies and food pouches, all at lower prices. 
Gabbie's Goodies: Happy Bellies Organic Multi-Grain Cereal (P245) and Baby Mum-Mum Organic Rice Husks (P225)
Contact no: 0917-8268994. On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ygosorganics


3.  Next9 Nursing Covers – I bought my first one months ago when we first started bringing Gabbie out and I loved that it’s large-sized and printed pretty. Best of all, it’s only P300! So I bought another one for when the first is in the wash. I also use this as a blanket and a cover for Gabbie when we’re out and he gets exposed to the sun. 
Next9 Nursing Covers are useful, pretty and affordable!
Contact no. 0917-5325643. On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/next9?ref=ts


4.  Lock & Lock LunchBox Set for Gabbie – This is a very cute lunchbox set comprising one plastic food container and a water bottle. The size of the food container can only fit food enough for a baby so in my mind, it’s perfect for his baon when we go out. It comes in a cute neon green and brown bag and can fit his utensil set too. Lock & Lock is a good, quality brand, is BPA-free, and spill-proof. 
Now Gabbie's food is kept clean, hygienic, and readily available when we go out.
P225/set. Available in Lock & Lock Store, Shangri-La Plaza.


No comments:

Post a Comment